Miley Cyrus tours tech companies to promote song
Singer Miley Cyrus knows role social media plays when it comes to trend setting.
That's why she came to the Bay Area on Monday to promote her new single.
Cyrus stopped by Instagram and Twitter in San Francisco, and Facebook in Menlo Park. At Twitter, she conducted a live chat with fans where she answered questions about her new song, "We can't Stop."
instagram, facebook, twitter, social media, music, celebrity, menlo park, entertainment
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro 38 min ago
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- What's next for Candlestick Point? 16 min ago
- Kitten stolen from San Francisco shelter
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to 35 min ago
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos