Cheryl Burke discusses new season of DWTS
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- ABC's hit show "Dancing With The Stars" is going through some changes next season, according to one of its champions, Cheryl Burke. She dropped by ABC7 to give Cheryl Jennings an exclusive update.
"'Dancing' is now only once a week," Burke said. "It's Monday nights, so basically Monday, you'll see what you get on Tuesday, so entertainment will move to Monday and an elimination will happen that same night."
Burke in town for two days, teaching classes at her Mountain View studio and working with her favorite charities. She and her mother are launching a nationwide web service soon to link dance teachers and students.
"Maybe we can learn from what we have experienced as mom and daughter, when I was looking for a dance instructor for you," Sherri Burke said.
You can meet Burke right now at her Mountain View studio for a chat session, classes and a cha-cha performance. "Dancing With The Stars" will air on Mondays in the fall on ABC7.
celebrity, television, dancing with the stars, ABC, entertainment
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos