Cheryl Burke discusses new season of DWTS
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- ABC's hit show "Dancing With The Stars" is going through some changes next season, according to one of its champions, Cheryl Burke. She dropped by ABC7 to give Cheryl Jennings an exclusive update.
"'Dancing' is now only once a week," Burke said. "It's Monday nights, so basically Monday, you'll see what you get on Tuesday, so entertainment will move to Monday and an elimination will happen that same night."
Burke in town for two days, teaching classes at her Mountain View studio and working with her favorite charities. She and her mother are launching a nationwide web service soon to link dance teachers and students.
"Maybe we can learn from what we have experienced as mom and daughter, when I was looking for a dance instructor for you," Sherri Burke said.
You can meet Burke right now at her Mountain View studio for a chat session, classes and a cha-cha performance. "Dancing With The Stars" will air on Mondays in the fall on ABC7.
celebrity, television, dancing with the stars, ABC, entertainment
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire