Pixar's monsters back in new movie
EMERYVILLE, Calif. (KGO) -- The monsters we have come to know and love are back. This week, Emeryville-based Pixar is releasing "Monsters University" -- 12 years after the original, "Monsters, Inc." first brought them to life. ABC7 News got a sneak preview.
For a film with such larger-than-life characters, the hope, of course, is that it is just as huge in the Box Office. "Monsters University" opens in theaters June 21st.
Pixar is owned by Disney, which is also the parent company of ABC7 News.
emeryville, pixar, movies, entertainment
- Campbell police seek witnesses in fatal stabbing 4 min ago
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials 7 min ago
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Fashion designer L'Wren Scott found dead in NY
- Man fatally struck by train in Berkeley this morning
- Putin declares Crimea 'sovereign and independent' 6 min ago
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists 16 min ago
- Police search for clues in fatal Concord hit-and-run 14 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- GM recalls 1.18 million SUVs for air bag problem
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery...
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos