Report: George Clooney splits with girlfriend Stacy Keibler
It appears that actor George Clooney, the world's most eligible bachelor, is single again.
A source tells ABC News that Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler have called it quits after two years of dating.
The source says the split has nothing to do with differences over having kids or wanting to get married.
However, the gossip website TMZ.com is reporting the two are still living together but the A-list couple has been having relationship problems because of their different work schedules.
celebrity, celebrity breakup, entertainment
- Mudslide causes trees on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body