BottleRock accused of handing out bad checks
The BottleRock Napa Valley music festival is facing more financial problems.
The company behind the festival is now being accused of handing out bad checks.
The Napa Police Department says they have received two complaints about checks that were returned for insufficient funds.
The checks were written to a Rocklin security company and a food vendor.
Promoters are already facing lawsuits from other vendors and stagehands who say they have not been paid for their services.
napa, napa county, charities, music, non-profit, restaurants, entertainment
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery 23 min ago
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting 29 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley 48 min ago
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash
- Campaign looks to end use of 'bossy' with...
38 min ago