New Steve Jobs movie hits theaters next week
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The new Steve Jobs movie hits theaters nationwide next week. Wednesday night was the world premiere in New York City.
The movie, titled "Jobs," is based on Walter Isaacson's best-selling biography of Jobs, with Aaron Sorkin as scriptwriter.
Actor Ashton Kutcher stars in the film, called "Jobs." He plays the late Apple co-founder, who died in 2011 from pancreatic cancer.
Kutcher says he got into character by listening to Jobs' favorite music and even wearing the same shoes the tech titan wore.
apple, steve jobs, celebrity, movies, new york, entertainment
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday