Fergie gives birth to baby boy Axl Jack Duhamel
NEW YORK -- Fergie is a proud mother.
A representative for the singer says she gave birth to 7-pound, 10-ounce Axl Jack Duhamel on Thursday.
Axl Jack is Fergie and actor Josh Duhamel's first child. The 38-year-old singer married the 40-year-old actor in 2009. She officially changed her name from Stacy Ann Ferguson to Fergie Duhamel this month.
Fergie is one-fourth of the Black Eyed Peas. She released her solo debut, "The Dutchess," in 2006. The album launched five big hits, including "Fergalicious" and "Big Girls Don't Cry."
Duhamel has appeared on television shows including ABC's "All My Children" and in movies such as "Transformers."
celebrity, celebrity births, ABC, entertainment
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed 7 min ago
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- Katie Couric's talk show to end after this season
- Four boys cited for wielding replica pistol in Hercules
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Pa. man wins $1M Picasso with $138 raffle ticket
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 31 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos