Metallica attends premiere of their movie
SAN FRANCSICO (KGO) -- The baddest band in black returned to the Bay Area to introduce their latest work.
Metallica walked the red carpet in San Francisco tonight for the premiere of "Metallica: Through The Never."
It's not a new album, but a new movie.
"Through The Never" is about a roadie sent on a mission -- and features concert footage shot last year.
The movie hits IMAX theaters September 27th.
music, movies, entertainment
- Freeze Warning remains in effect across Bay Area
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Speeding driver rear-ends San Jose police officer
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Parents sound off on baby seat with iPad-holder
- 5th day of searching for SJ CEO turns up empty
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Hate crime task force; Suspect fatally shot
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos