Beatles drummer Ringo Starr seeks teens shown in 1964 photo
Legendary Beatles drummer Ringo Starr is on a quest.
He's looking for the people in a picture he snapped way back in 1964 in Florida during the band's first visit to the U.S.
Starr took the picture as a car packed with teenagers passed the band on the highway. He calls it a great shot.
The picture is one of 240 photos taken by Starr that appear in his book "Photograph." It was released earlier this year as an e-book and will be out in print on Nov. 22.
It shares the title of the 1973 number one hit Starr co-wrote with George Harrison.
music, celebrity, books, entertainment
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 53 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
3 min ago