Bruce Springsteen's new album leaked early on Amazon
Amazon leaked Bruce Springsteen's upcoming album two weeks before its release date.
Fans of the New Jersey music legend were able to download each song on "High Hopes" individually as an MP3 Saturday.
Although Amazon has now removed that option, the album has already made its way onto file-sharing websites.
Representatives for Amazon and Springsteen did not immediately respond for comment.
"High Hopes" is set to be officially released Jan. 14.
amazon, music, celebrity, websites, entertainment
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose
- Accident cleared from EB lanes of the Bay Bridge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday