Actress Laura Linney kept pregnancy a secret
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KGO) -- Keeping a secret in Hollywood isn't easy, but, actress Laura Linney shocked Tinseltown by revealing she gave birth to her first child earlier this month at the age of 49.
Remarkably, her pregnancy never became public.
Linney was last photographed at a Hollywood event in June with no visible baby bump.
In September, she took home an Emmy award for best actress in a miniseries or movie for Showtime's "The Big C: Hereafter," but she was a no show at the ceremony.
This is the award-winning actress' first child with her husband of three years.
Linney's representative says mother and baby are very happy and healthy.
celebrity, celebrity births, hollywood, award shows, entertainment
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future 1 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Report indicates Mission Bay fire was accidental
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Deadline looms to complete Covered CA applications 3 min ago
- Reports: Ferry with 471 people sinking off SKorea
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Sonoma County crash; Sunday parking in SF
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos