Actress Laura Linney kept pregnancy a secret
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KGO) -- Keeping a secret in Hollywood isn't easy, but, actress Laura Linney shocked Tinseltown by revealing she gave birth to her first child earlier this month at the age of 49.
Remarkably, her pregnancy never became public.
Linney was last photographed at a Hollywood event in June with no visible baby bump.
In September, she took home an Emmy award for best actress in a miniseries or movie for Showtime's "The Big C: Hereafter," but she was a no show at the ceremony.
This is the award-winning actress' first child with her husband of three years.
Linney's representative says mother and baby are very happy and healthy.
celebrity, celebrity births, hollywood, award shows, entertainment
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos