Bay Area man wins $1.5 million prize from Esurance
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A Bay Area couple have just become instant millionaires.
On The Jimmy Kimmel Live show they heard this: "John, it's not a big deal, but you just won $1.5 million from Esurance."
John Intrater and his wife Emily were surprised with $1.5 million in cold hard cash during Jimmy Kimmel Live! on ABC 7 Wednesday night.
John was the winner of Esurance's Super Bowl sweepstakes. To enter, people just had to tweet the hashtag #esurancesave30.
John is a Bay Area native and was seen proudly wearing a San Francisco 49ers cap.
super bowl, television, entertainment
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market 5 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...