Bay Area man wins $1.5 million prize from Esurance
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A Bay Area couple have just become instant millionaires.
On The Jimmy Kimmel Live show they heard this: "John, it's not a big deal, but you just won $1.5 million from Esurance."
John Intrater and his wife Emily were surprised with $1.5 million in cold hard cash during Jimmy Kimmel Live! on ABC 7 Wednesday night.
John was the winner of Esurance's Super Bowl sweepstakes. To enter, people just had to tweet the hashtag #esurancesave30.
John is a Bay Area native and was seen proudly wearing a San Francisco 49ers cap.
super bowl, television, entertainment
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break 53 min ago
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati 47 min ago
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force 7 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water...
53 min ago
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in...
47 min ago