Puck releases scrumptious menu for Governor's Ball
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Wolfgang Puck has released the Oscar menu he's lined up for the Academy Awards after at the Governor's Ball.
The celebrity chef said the meal will be filled with international flavors that include a sushi appetizer bar, the main dinner menu includes Dover sole, fresh vegetables from California and a little bit of Spanish ham.
"And then for the dessert, we have a fabulous raspberry lemon cake with a chocolate and beautiful flowers on top made out of chocolate," Puck said.
Whether you win or not, everyone at the dinner will leave with a mini chocolate Oscar statue. Puck has been creating culinary masterpieces for the Governor's Ball for 17 years.
academy awards, food, oscars
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 56 min ago
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events 12 min ago
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Deadline looms to complete Covered CA applications
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Sonoma County crash; Sunday parking in SF
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos