Puck releases scrumptious menu for Governor's Ball
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Wolfgang Puck has released the Oscar menu he's lined up for the Academy Awards after at the Governor's Ball.
The celebrity chef said the meal will be filled with international flavors that include a sushi appetizer bar, the main dinner menu includes Dover sole, fresh vegetables from California and a little bit of Spanish ham.
"And then for the dessert, we have a fabulous raspberry lemon cake with a chocolate and beautiful flowers on top made out of chocolate," Puck said.
Whether you win or not, everyone at the dinner will leave with a mini chocolate Oscar statue. Puck has been creating culinary masterpieces for the Governor's Ball for 17 years.
academy awards, food, oscars
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos