Puck releases scrumptious menu for Governor's Ball
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Wolfgang Puck has released the Oscar menu he's lined up for the Academy Awards after at the Governor's Ball.
The celebrity chef said the meal will be filled with international flavors that include a sushi appetizer bar, the main dinner menu includes Dover sole, fresh vegetables from California and a little bit of Spanish ham.
"And then for the dessert, we have a fabulous raspberry lemon cake with a chocolate and beautiful flowers on top made out of chocolate," Puck said.
Whether you win or not, everyone at the dinner will leave with a mini chocolate Oscar statue. Puck has been creating culinary masterpieces for the Governor's Ball for 17 years.
academy awards, food, oscars
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- 6.9 quake rattles off the Northern California coast 10 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos