Seth MacFarlane, Emma Stone to announce Oscar nominations
The 85th annual Oscar nominations will be announced by Seth MacFarlane and Emma Stone at about 5:40 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 10, at the headquarters of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in Beverly Hills, Calif.
"Lincoln," "Argo," and "Django Unchained" made big bucks at the box office, and are now making major buzz for Best Picture consideration.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
academy awards, award shows, celebrity, movies, oscars
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos