Climate data shows high global temperatures
There is new evidence that the earth is warming up.
According to the latest climate data, last month was the eighth warmest June on record.
The average temprature was 60.8 degrees, nine-tenths of a degree higher than average.
For the period of January through June, the temperature was 57.1 degrees, eight-tenths of a degree above average for the 20th century. That makes it the ninth warmest first half of the year since record keeping began in 1880.
- Freeze Warning in effect for most of Bay Area 51 min ago
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for today 10 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos