Unique Kids Camp Teaches Tolerance
Nov. 17 (KGO) -- The experts say hate is a learned behavior often taught at an early age. That is why the Mosaic Project has a mission to teach tolerance, and to start with young children. In this Focus On Solutions, we take a look at this unique program designed to make a difference.
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- SamTrans bus hits low hanging wire in San Mateo
- Woman hit by construction van in critical condition
- SF police launch distracted walking campaign
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage
- BART to vote on allowing bikes on rush hour trains
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: SF warehouse fire; Fatal bicyclist accident 54 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Mourners remember girl, 9, killed in Okla....
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos