A Hugging Machine To Help Autistic Kids
Saturday, August 20, 2005
When a parent is told their child has autism, it is a heart-wrenching diagnosis. Many of these children live in a world all their own not talking to or touching other people. However, a simple hugging machine is helping these special kids cope.
(Copyright ©2014 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court 25 min ago
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown