Zapping Melanoma With Electricity
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Apr. 13 -- Melanoma is a deadly form of skin cancer. Chemotherapy and other standard treatments are not very effective in treating the disease. But as Dr. Dean Edell reports, doctors are now trying to zap the cancer.
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday