Zapping Melanoma With Electricity
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Apr. 13 -- Melanoma is a deadly form of skin cancer. Chemotherapy and other standard treatments are not very effective in treating the disease. But as Dr. Dean Edell reports, doctors are now trying to zap the cancer.
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- Video: America's Cup teams practice on San...
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- Hundreds of officers attend little girl's graduation
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos