3D TV could cause severe headaches
People who are thinking about purchasing a new 3D television might want to get their eyes checked first.
Doctors at Northwestern University and the University of Rochester warn some people may experience severe headaches.
The technology has seen a surge of support lately, from the success of the Avatar movie to the unveiling of new three-dimensional television sets.
Still, even medical experts admit no official studies have been done to determine just how common headaches are when watching 3D.
television, movies, health
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- Target shopper files suit over security breach 15 min ago
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos