Non-profit helps couples pay for fertility treatments
There is now some financial help available for couples using costly fertility treatments to try and conceive.
Fertility treatments such as invitro fertilization range from $10,000-$15,000 per cycle.
Most health insurances plans do not cover fertility treatments, but the non-profit organization InterNational Council on Infertility Information Dissemination (INCIID) can help couples with the expense.
INCIID works with patients to get fertility doctors and drug companies to provide their services for free. In exchange, the patients must agree to provide $3,500 to INCIID for their assistance.
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy 24 min ago
- Thieves target True Religion jeans
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- San Jose structure fire displaces 5 people
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos