The 'Eat, Move, Sleep' formula for better health
Experts say that a simple formula may add up to better health: "Eat 5, Move 10, Sleep 8."
The "5" is eating at least five servings of fruit and vegetables each day.
The "10" is getting at least 10 minutes of moderately vigorous activity each day.
And the "8," of course, is getting about eight hours of sleep each night.
It's all part of the Mayo Clinic's "Eat, Move, Sleep" strategy for better health. You can find it in the clinic's new book "Healthy Heart For Life."
diets, food, health
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree 21 min ago
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire