Study: Mom's coffee won't keep baby awake
For moms who breast feed, a daily cup of coffee or two won't keep their babies awake.
A new Brazilian study found that the breast-fed babies of coffee drinking moms are no more likely to have trouble sleeping than babies whose mothers do not have a coffee habit.
The study published in the journal Pediatrics does not endorse heavy caffeine intake during pregnancy or breast feeding. But researchers say a modest amount does not appear to pose a danger.
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- False hopes dismay in search for missing jet
13 min ago