Study: Mom's coffee won't keep baby awake
For moms who breast feed, a daily cup of coffee or two won't keep their babies awake.
A new Brazilian study found that the breast-fed babies of coffee drinking moms are no more likely to have trouble sleeping than babies whose mothers do not have a coffee habit.
The study published in the journal Pediatrics does not endorse heavy caffeine intake during pregnancy or breast feeding. But researchers say a modest amount does not appear to pose a danger.
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- 'SNL' plans to add black female cast member 20 min ago
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual
- Cal Poly finds frat party didn't violate policies
- FCC considers lifting ban on in-flight cellphone use
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday