Sharing a bed healthier than sleeping alone
Here's a reason to keep sleeping with your partner, even if they snore or hog the sheets: Researchers from the University of Pittsburgh say sharing a bed could actually be better for your health than sleeping alone.
They say couple who snuggle up are more secure, have lower stress levels and are less anxious.
Nearly one in four couples sleeps in separate bedrooms.
- Several aftershocks felt after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Bay Area man arrested in Czech murders case
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- BART board votes to relax rush hour bike ban
- Man exposes himself outside of hospital in SF 13 min ago
- Magnitude 8.2 earthquake hits Russia's Far East
- New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- LA Kings beat SJ Sharks in Game 5
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: Bicyclist killed in SF; Body in canal ID'd
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday