Study: Men who do chores are happier
CAMBRIDGE, UK (KGO) -- A surprising new study is finding that men who do household chores are happier.
The University of Cambridge study found that men who did a more equal share of housework had higher well being and lower amounts of work and family conflict. The study looked at how much time men spent cooking, washing, cleaning, shopping, and maintenance.
Experts found that men are actually uncomfortable when they're not taking equal responsibility with women.
medical research, study, health
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville 13 min ago
- A closer look at the America's Cup catamarans 45 min ago
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing 50 min ago
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- No charges in Starbucks orange juice case
- Millions to hit the roads this Memorial Day weekend
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal 19 min ago
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage 52 min ago
- Teen remembered 19 years after unsolved murder
- Top 10 items found during 2012 coastal cleanup
- Get Free Stuff: Challenge butter; Shoe laces 8 min ago
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Unsolved murder vigil; Oakland shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to...
19 min ago