Study: Men who do chores are happier
CAMBRIDGE, UK (KGO) -- A surprising new study is finding that men who do household chores are happier.
The University of Cambridge study found that men who did a more equal share of housework had higher well being and lower amounts of work and family conflict. The study looked at how much time men spent cooking, washing, cleaning, shopping, and maintenance.
Experts found that men are actually uncomfortable when they're not taking equal responsibility with women.
medical research, study, health
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident 11 min ago
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014 30 min ago
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run 34 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos