Woman develops cheaper alternative to Botox
Botox can costs hundreds of dollars, so a mother developed a much cheaper alternative that some are calling Spanx for the face.
Creator Kim Aschauer created the $25 "facelift bungee" after she couldn't afford plastic surgery for her son's wedding.
Inside the little jar are two combs and a bungee cord.
Women make two braids and then attach the cord around their head, pulling their skin tighter.
Loyal customers say it takes less than a minute to attach and take off, and it takes 10 years off their face. The possible downside is a ponytail headache.
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End 50 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87 58 min ago
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child 32 min ago
- Military shell prompted evacuation of hundreds
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- Mi Pueblo grocery stores submit bankruptcy plans
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch