New research links breathing problems, insomnia
There's new evidence out that suggests a link between breathing problems and insomnia.
Researchers have found that people who have respiratory problems show a drop in the volume of oxygen inhaled which could affect just how deep the rest is. Chronic insomniacs wake up as many as 30 times overnight.
The study appears in the journal "Sleep"
medical research, health
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF 20 min ago
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US 1 min ago
- 49ers Jim Harbaugh ready for start of free agency
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County 59 min ago
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case