Yoga has positive effect on mental health disorders
A new study reveals that people with mental health disorders may benefit from a little yoga.
Yoga was found to have a positive effect on almost every mental health disorder including ADHD, insomnia and even schizophrenia.
The study appears in the journal "Frontiers in Psychiatry."
mental health, health
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers 25 min ago
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Firefighters save Vallejo man in apartment fire
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test 19 min ago
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Victims hope to get money back from lending scheme
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- roundup: Orinda fire; Obama coming to Bay Area
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday