Study: Men who do more housework have less sex
A new study has found that the more housework married men do, the less sex they have.
University of Washington researchers found that couples where the wife did all the cooking, cleaning, and shopping had sex about 1.6 more times per month than couples where men did all those chores.
However, researchers warned that men shouldn't use the study to avoid helping around the house because that can cause other marital conflicts.
medical research, health
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos