Watching too much television can diminish sperm count
A new study finds that men who spend too much time in front of the television may be less fertile.
Scientists at Harvard found men who watched more than 20 hours a week had half the sperm count as men who didn't watch any TV.
Researchers determined the reason may be because heavy TV viewers tend to be less physically active.
Volunteers who said they worked out 15 hours or more per week had much higher sperm count than those who didn't.
fitness, television, health
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast 29 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners 36 min ago
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos