Colin Mcfadden recovering after bone marrow surgery
The family of Colin McFadden tell ABC7 News that the young boy is recovering after bone marrow surgery on Thursday.
Last year, McFadden was diagnosed with a deadly bone marrow disease.
McFadden was able to get the transplant from his 27-year-old brother who flew in from Vietnam for the operation.
Doctors say McFadden and his brother are a perfect bone marrow match.
oakland, children, san francisco international airport, health
- Water main break floods Castro Valley neighborhood
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday