Covered California health care market heating up
CONCORD, Calif. (KGO) -- Interest in California's health insurance marketplace is picking up.
About 52,000 people called the Covered California hotline last week. That's 7,000 more than the previous week.
Glitches on the Covered California website are also being fixed. Last week, the online doctor directory was taken down for giving wrong information. The problem was fixed and that feature was put back online Tuesday.
So far, 125,000 Californians have started applications for health coverage.
obamacare, health care, health insurance, blue shield, novato, health
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash 22 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors put to the test
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday