Covered California health care market heating up
CONCORD, Calif. (KGO) -- Interest in California's health insurance marketplace is picking up.
About 52,000 people called the Covered California hotline last week. That's 7,000 more than the previous week.
Glitches on the Covered California website are also being fixed. Last week, the online doctor directory was taken down for giving wrong information. The problem was fixed and that feature was put back online Tuesday.
So far, 125,000 Californians have started applications for health coverage.
obamacare, health care, health insurance, blue shield, novato, health
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast 1 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners 7 min ago
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide