New Carrot Fit app uses insults to help users lose weight
Trying to lose weight? There's an app out there that is shaming some people into shedding pounds.
It's called Carrot Fit and it measures BMI and weight fluctuation.
But if you use it, be prepared to be judged.
It uses insults and ridicule to motivate people who gain weight and slip away from their weight loss goals.
On the flip side, it also offers encouragement to those making progress.
apps, iphone, fitness, health
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos