New Bay Area and Santa Cruz County flu deaths reported
Three more Bay Area deaths from the flu are being reported. Two of the victims are in Santa Cruz County, the other in San Mateo County.
That brings the number of flu deaths in Santa Cruz County to three, and in San Mateo County to five.
The two victims in Santa Cruz County were both men.
The total deaths for the Bay Area and Santa Cruz County now stands at 38.
Health officials urge everyone from six months and up to get a vaccine.
h1n1, flu, health
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF 13 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro 1 min ago
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration...
13 min ago