Stubblefield sentenced to 90 days for mail theft
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Former San Francisco 49ers defensive star Dana Stubblefield received a 90-day jail sentence from a federal judge Thursday for stealing his ex-girlfriend's mail.
The San Francisco Chronicle reports Stubblefield admitted earlier this year to submitting a change of address form so his ex-girlfriend's mail would be delivered to his home.
Stubblefield was already on probation after pleading guilty last year for lying to investigators about using steroids during his NFL career.
Stubblefield recently coached at San Jose's Valley Christian High School.
san francisco 49ers, i-team
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond 15 min ago
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield 4 min ago
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- Teen dead, 2 injured in East Palo Alto shooting 5 min ago
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident 13 min ago
- Brush fire at Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland
- Startups use Netflix rental model for clothing, jewelry
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield
4 min ago