uFixIt: Mysterious water leaks from manhole
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- In this uFixIt report several people living near 7th and Kirkham Streets in San Francisco, told the I-Team about water from an underground source, that's constantly leaking into the street. It's been going on for at least three months.
"Every single time I walk through here, I seem to be walking through a puddle of water," said resident Michael Rose.
"Oh my God, I don't know how many gallons, it must be so many gallons every day," said resident Felipe Lucas.
We checked into it and found out it's a safety measure. The San Francisco Water Department tells us, there are people working inside the pipes further down the line, and the water pressure has to be relieved so no one gets hurt. They expect to finish the project in about two weeks.
If you see something that needs fixing or a government service that isn't working, take some video of it and upload it to http://ureport.abc7news.com/. And be sure to include a phone number and email address where we can contact you.
uFixIt, uReport, i-team, dan noyes
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos