Lifestyle & Fun
Caught on tape: Dog rescued from frozen pond
MISSOURI -- A German shepherd is one lucky dog after falling through thin ice in Missouri.
Firefighters strapped on their waders and rescued the pooch from the frozen pond.
A man says he was walking his own dog when the German shepherd got spooked and ran onto the ice.
The dog was shivering, but was just fine after some oxygen and an IV.
The Humane Society is now trying to find the owner.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour ring record 7 min ago
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane 15 min ago
- SJ seeks crowdfunding support for gun buyback
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday