Lifestyle & Fun
NYC Restaurant Week 2013 under way
NEW YORK -- Get ready to abandon those New Year's resolutions on dieting.
Restaurant Week is under way in New York City.
And more than 300 of the city's finest restaurants throughout the five boroughs are participating.
It begins, January 7th and will run till February 8th.
Diners can take part in three-course lunches for $25, while three-course dinners will cost $38.
Reservations can be made at NYCgo.com/RestaurantWeek
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support 5 min ago
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
52 min ago
- Only On 7: Jahi McMath's mother speaks out
12 min ago
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on...
5 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos