Lifestyle & Fun
Dating site names High Line city's most romantic walk
NEW YORK -- It might not beat a spring-time trip to Paris, but Manhattan's High Line park is winning high praise for romance.
The dating website HowAboutWe.com has proclaimed the High Line the best spot in New York City for a romantic walk.
The long-time leader, Central Park, was bumped to second place.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art checks in at number three, but it still could certainly have the edge on a stormy day.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
high line, lifestyle & fun
- Freeze Warning expires; chilly temperatures remain
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Bay Bridge lanes re-opened after multi-vehicle crash
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Parents sound off on baby seat with iPad-holder
- Holiday Heroes event to help children in need 12 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting 3 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
2 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos