Lifestyle & Fun
Oregon prankster alters stop signs with potty humor
PORTLAND -- There's a bathroom-humored bandit lurking in Portland, turning stop signs all over the city into something, well, gross.
At first glance, it looks like a normal stop sign. But take a second look and you'll see some prankster made a few alterations.
Several signs that previously read "stop" now say "poop."
Somebody put a "po" sticker over the "st" to make the change.
The vandal or vandals clearly spent some time matching the exact color of red background, size and font to make it look seamless.
The signs haven't caused any real problems, other than to offend a few folks and give others way too much material to make bad jokes.
The city already changed a few of the stop signs, but have more grunt work ahead of them.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake 19 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse 42 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco 3 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks 56 min ago
- One dead after house fire in Oakland
- California criminal behind 3-strikes law arrested 35 min ago
- MasterCard, Visa plan group focused on security 24 min ago
- Police arrest man, 3 teens for attempted home burglary 7 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos