Lifestyle & Fun
Same-name couple divorces after 3 years
FLORIDA -- Think you had a hard time forgetting your ex? Imagine being Kelly Hildebrandt. Or Kelly Hildebrandt.
The former Mrs. Kelly Hildebrant now goes back to her maiden name of Kelly Hildebrant after her three-year marriage ended recently.
The pair met on Facebook four years ago and got married eight months later, but apparently sharing the same names and the same space proved to be too much.
The divorce has gone final, with the couple citing irreconcilable differences.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Manager reveals details of teen's stowaway survival
- Man punches neighbor whose house caught on fire
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- Pedestrian critically injured in accident in SF
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Images released of shipwreck in San Francisco Bay 4 min ago
- Free health clinic in SF and Oakland this week
- Young Oakland boy shot in the eye with paintball gun
- VIRAL VIDEO OF THE DAY: Record-breaking jump 22 min ago
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- South Korea ferry toll hits 156 as search gets tougher
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan