Lifestyle & Fun
Same-name couple divorces after 3 years
FLORIDA -- Think you had a hard time forgetting your ex? Imagine being Kelly Hildebrandt. Or Kelly Hildebrandt.
The former Mrs. Kelly Hildebrant now goes back to her maiden name of Kelly Hildebrant after her three-year marriage ended recently.
The pair met on Facebook four years ago and got married eight months later, but apparently sharing the same names and the same space proved to be too much.
The divorce has gone final, with the couple citing irreconcilable differences.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- One dead after house fire in Oakland 34 min ago
- Man arrested for DUI after injury crash in Russian Hill 20 min ago
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire