Lifestyle & Fun
Same-name couple divorces after 3 years
FLORIDA -- Think you had a hard time forgetting your ex? Imagine being Kelly Hildebrandt. Or Kelly Hildebrandt.
The former Mrs. Kelly Hildebrant now goes back to her maiden name of Kelly Hildebrant after her three-year marriage ended recently.
The pair met on Facebook four years ago and got married eight months later, but apparently sharing the same names and the same space proved to be too much.
The divorce has gone final, with the couple citing irreconcilable differences.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead' 54 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 12 min ago
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos