Lifestyle & Fun
February deals on tv's, bedding and more
NEW YORK -- The shortest month of the year is not short on deals. If you know where to look you can even save on something for your sweetheart.
So your team didn't make the Super Bowl, you can still watch the game in style because the prices for big screens finally falls in February to the lowest prices of the year.
And it's a good thing you'll save on the tube, because Dealnews says you'll spend more putting food like chicken wings and cheese on the table this year.
And not just foods up this February, so is the cost of drinks, beer and liquor are up thanks to the increased price of copper used in distilling.
While you won't save on staples like jewelry for Valentine's Day, don't give up and pay full price for everything.
Look for coupons at lingerie stores like Victoria's Secret, last year offering online coupons taking $15 off $100 dollar orders before V-day.
We honor our Presidents February 18th, which means a 3 days weekend filled with sales. Look for markdowns on tools, bedding and furniture, outerwear and winter apparel deeply discounted already to make way for spring merchandise.
LINK: MORE FROM DEALNEWS.COM
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup 18 min ago
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- SamTrans bus hits low hanging wire in San Mateo
- Woman hit by construction van in critical condition
- SF police launch distracted walking campaign
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage
- BART to vote on allowing bikes on rush hour trains
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: SF warehouse fire; Fatal bicyclist accident 47 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Mourners remember girl, 9, killed in Okla....
18 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos