Teen Claims He Was Wrongly Accused Of Streaking
Sep. 15 (KGO) -- A streaker at a high school powder puff football game in Pleasanton has sparked a big controversy. The district has accused a senior of streaking, but the student says he didn't do it and his family hired an expert to prove his case.
- Martinez police treating brush fire as crime scene 14 min ago
- Man falls from building during Bay to Breakers party
- Emergency officials monitor Wichita-area tornado
- Nicasio lifts Rockies to 5-0 win over Giants
- Cespedes homer helps A's complete sweep of Royals
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Security heightened at 2013 Bay to Breakers...
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos