Snoop Dogg, Supporters Say Tookie Should Live
Nov. 20 - KGO (KGO) -- The battle over the scheduled execution of convicted murderer Stanley Tookie Williams is heating up. Williams is the founder the notorious Crips gang. He was convicted of killing four people in 1979. Since then, he has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts from prison to stop gang violence. In Santa Clara on Saturday, rapper Snoop Dogg and Williams both made pleas for the execution to be stopped.
- Man fatally stuck by Caltrain near Atherton station
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption 24 min ago
- Man gets 110 years to life for Hayward teen's murder
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Police visit homes of missing jetliner's...
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos