Snoop Dogg, Supporters Say Tookie Should Live
Nov. 20 - KGO (KGO) -- The battle over the scheduled execution of convicted murderer Stanley Tookie Williams is heating up. Williams is the founder the notorious Crips gang. He was convicted of killing four people in 1979. Since then, he has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts from prison to stop gang violence. In Santa Clara on Saturday, rapper Snoop Dogg and Williams both made pleas for the execution to be stopped.
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- Video: America's Cup teams practice on San...
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- Hundreds of officers attend little girl's graduation
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos