Pit Bulls Put Down After Pet Killings
Dec. 4 - KGO (KGO) -- Residents of a Concord neighborhood are relieved to know two vicious pit bulls that terrorized their homes and pets are no longer a threat. The attacks happened close to an elementary school, but no children were hurt. On Saturday, Contra Costa County Animal Control euthanized the two dogs believed responsible for killing as many as eight other animals.
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- SamTrans bus hits low hanging wire in San Mateo
- Woman hit by construction van in critical condition 34 min ago
- SF police launch distracted walking campaign 4 min ago
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage 26 min ago
- BART to vote on allowing bikes on rush hour trains 14 min ago
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Missing pony; High-speed rail
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- San Jose firefighters control 1-alarm house...
38 min ago
- Mourners remember girl, 9, killed in Okla....
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos