SF Restaurant Sued By Popular Mexican Beverage
Dec. 13 - KGO (KGO) -- A San Francisco restaurant owner is being sued by a giant Mexican owned corporation. The two businesses share a name and the corporation doesn't like that. So, is this case of David versus Goliath? Just a company protecting what, as they claim, is rightfully theirs?
- Fatal accident on Almaden Expressway in San Jose 2 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown