Local Woman Blows The Whistle On Kodak
Mar. 29 - KGO (KGO) -- The digital photo revolution has hit a speed bump. A former high-level employee for Kodak's online service claims the company was planning to deceive millions of customers by forever altering their family photos -- the same digital photos uploaded to Kodak for safe-keeping. That East Bay woman has now filed suit.
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home 5 min ago
- Child injured in fall from second-story window in SF 22 min ago
- SF police ask for help in solving 2012 B2B homicide
- Patrols increased after attempted armed robbery 16 min ago
- Shooting in Oakland kills 1, injures another
- Crews battle fire at inner Mission apartment building
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos