Rainiest Town In The Bay Area Up For Sale
Apr. 5 - KGO (KGO) -- Tired of the wet weather? Try living in one of the rainiest places in California -- or try owning it. Twenty inches of rain fell last month alone in the town of Cazadero along the backroads of Sonoma County. So it's no wonder that Cazadero is up for sale.
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Police search for possible shooter, lock down school
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 32 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
28 min ago