Rainiest Town In The Bay Area Up For Sale
Apr. 5 - KGO (KGO) -- Tired of the wet weather? Try living in one of the rainiest places in California -- or try owning it. Twenty inches of rain fell last month alone in the town of Cazadero along the backroads of Sonoma County. So it's no wonder that Cazadero is up for sale.
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Oakland looks to give micro-loans to small businesses
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday