Rainiest Town In The Bay Area Up For Sale
Apr. 5 - KGO (KGO) -- Tired of the wet weather? Try living in one of the rainiest places in California -- or try owning it. Twenty inches of rain fell last month alone in the town of Cazadero along the backroads of Sonoma County. So it's no wonder that Cazadero is up for sale.
- Bay Bridge bolt fix running a month behind schedule
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water 49 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions 7 min ago
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 48 min ago
- Woman distracted by FB on phone falls off pier
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music 29 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 8 min ago
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car...
7 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning...
12 min ago
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos