Raiders Helmet Saves Life At Hospital
June 13 - KGO (KGO) -- A 61 year old woman is alive today thanks, in part, to the Oakland Raiders. Doctors and nurses at Alameda County Medical Center had to perform a procedure that required an unusual piece of equipment that only the Oakland Raiders had.
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting