National Night Out events in the Bay Area
Tuesday night, cities around the Bay Area and country will be promoting peace on neighborhood streets.
It's the 27th annual National Night Out. The block parties encourage neighborhood cooperation and crime fighting.
Several Bay Area cities are planning Night Out events:
6pm - 8:00pm -- Morgan Hill City Hall front lawn
Located at 17555 Peak Ave
5 p.m. -- Oakland National Night Out kick-off with Mayor Ron Dellums and other city officials.
Location: City Hall Plaza, 1 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Oakland
Contact: Sandra Sanders-West (510) 238-6577 or (510) 773-0462
5 p.m. -- Richmond National Night Out
Location: Macdonald Avenue Shopping Center Parking Lot, Richmond
Contact: Michelle Milam (510) 685-0490
5 p.m. -- San Francisco Ingleside Station National Night Out.
Location: 2800 Alemany Blvd., San Francisco
Contact: (415) 553-1651
5 p.m. -- Pleasanton National Night Out. 38 Block Parties.
Contact: Shannon Revel-Whitaker (925) 931-5240
5 p.m. -- San Jose National Night Out 2010.
Contact: Kim Gaddis (408) 277-4133
6 p.m. -- San Francisco National Night Out.
Location: Tenderloin Children's Playground, 570 Ellis St., San Francisco
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button 24 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos